Thank you very much for purchasing our theme. We’ve put a lot of hard work into it, and we hope you love it as much as we do. As far as the documentation is concerned, we have tried to cover as much as possible to help you get your new theme up and running and to help you customize it.
We love to hear your feedback – if you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvements please get in touch.
Since WordPress is constantly being updated information about how to install WordPress may become out of date, so you always can read official guide here
Below are all the useful links for WordPress information:
- WordPress Codex – general info about WordPress and how to install on your server.
- First Steps With WordPress – general information that covers a wide variety of topics.
- FAQ New To WordPress – the most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress.
Once you’ve downloaded the you can install the theme by using one of two installation methods:
- Login to WordPress admin.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload Theme.
- Click on Choose File and select
- Click on Install Now.
- When your theme is successfully installed, click Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
- Using FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
- Using FTP client, navigate to the
/wp-content/themes/directory under your WordPress website’s root directory.
- Using FTP client, upload the shibumi directory to themes directory on remote server.
- Once uploaded, navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes in the WordPress Dashboard and hit Activate below your newly uploaded theme.